Our Immigration Services

Canada is a land of enormous educational and career opportunities. There are multiple temporary and permanent residency pathways. Contact us today and we will access your profile. Based on your qualification, language skills, work experience, etc. we would suggest the best Canadian Immigration pathway. Our mission is to make your immigration journey smooth and protect your happiness from the anxiety that the immigration process might cause. We offer guidance in the following immigration services.

Work Visa Services

  • Open Work Permit
  • Employer Specific Work Permit
  • Post Graduate Work Permit
  • Co-op Work Permit
  • Extend or Renew Work Permit

Study Visa Services

  • Acceptance letter from Designated Learning Institute (DLI) in Canada
  • Study Permit
  • Internship and Co-op Work permit
  • Extend the study permit
  • Change the college/university (DLI number)

Family Sponsorship

You could invite your beloved ones on study, work or visitor visas. You will be obliged to provide the financial support for the sponsored individual as they would not seek assistance from Government of Canada

  • Spouse/Common-law Partner Sponsorship
  • Children/Adopted Children Sponsorship
  • Parents Sponsorship
  • Grandparents Sponsorship
  • Super Visa
  • Sponsorship for other eligible relatives

Visitor Visa

This official travel document allow entry in Canada as a tourist. It is generally approved based on expiry date of applicant’s passport. However, the stay duration within Canada should not be more than 6 months. Multiple entries are allowed to visitor visa holder.

Express Entry

Express entry was introduced in January 2015 to shortlist the permanent residents based on the experience and skills needed in development of the canadian economy. It is an online process that is based on a CRS scores and ranking system. Contact us to find out your chances to get PR through following express entry programs.

  • Canadian Experience Class
  • Federal Skilled worker Program (FSWP)
  • Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)

Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)

Candidates with low CRS scores chose Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) to get Permanent Residency. We will select the best PNP programs for your PR application. There are two ways to receive a nomination invitation.

    • Apply directly to the province/territory
    • Create an Express Entry profile to show an interest in specific province

Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA)

Foreign nationals can secure a work permit in Canada through Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA). This work permit could lead to permanent residency in the future. Documents required to apply for a work permit include a job offer, a contract, a copy of the LMIA, and an LMIA number. The Canadian employer must submit an application to demonstrate that a foreign worker is essential for a specific job position. Some applicants may be eligible for a LMIA-exempt work permit. There are certain programs that are LMIA -exempt.


There are numerous investment and business opportunities in Canada. You can participate in international business activities without being part of the Canadian labour market. Josan Immigration Consultancy helps business professionals and entrepreneurs in the application process for both federal and provincial business programs.


Permanent resident status holders are eligible to apply for Canadian citizenship. The eligibility criteria are measured based on several factors such as the duration of your stay inside Canada, citizenship test score, tax filing, and language skills. Join us to check your eligibility.

Do you still have questions? Don't worry, we are here to assist you.

Contact us


Book an appointment online